The Israeli active shooter response is based on the single fighter concept, which embodies striving to engage and violence of action. Officers are trained to engage an assailant with aggression, determination, speed and precision. During this course participants will learn and practice Israel’s active incident response style and tactics.
Length of Course:
3 Days (24 Hours)
Participants must be capable of engaging in physically rigorous exercise and be subject to no medical restrictions.
Who Should Attend:
This course is restricted to active duty law enforcement or military personnel.
To promote the mentality to engage autonomously and from a tactically disadvantaged position
- To enhance the single fighter technical and tactical skills to survive the attack and eliminate threats with precision and speed
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information presented during the instructional period:
- Identify critical threat indicators prior to an active incident, when possible, to prevent it from occurring.
- Demonstrate weapons proficiency and Krav Maga skills.
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the given situation and within the confines of the law.
- Respond as a single operative and demonstrate the tactics necessary to successfully neutralize the threat.
This course employs lecture, discussion, demonstrations, practical and surprise exercises
100% Attendance. Successfully complete all practical exercises, including 70% of speed / accuracy shooting test
Students must bring with them:
- Appropriate training attire
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 Magazines
- Holster suitable for a rapid draw
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 700 pistol rounds
IMI Florida Academy Certification of Completion
- 90% - Completion with Distinction
- 70% - Completion
- Certification of Participation
Students must dual register:
- Register with NCJA for housing/grade on our North Carolina Justice Academy Training Portal and
- IMI Florida Academy web site